Sunday, September 04, 2011



Stuart Warwick

Union Chapel, London, September 3rd 2011

After a couple of months break, some more stories! Today's free Daylight Music gig was a day of discovery for me - two new acts for me to discover and love, and one new act who I only realised shortly beforehand was a band that I already loved under a different name (Function, now called Outshine Family) - although unfortunately I didn't get to see him afterwards.
Anyway, Stuart Warwick was very impressive. & quite amusing too - announcing the next song, he said: "It would be inappropriate to dedicate this next song to God, so I won't. It's called 'Man With A Pussy'" & some more Goddery in his story too. I bought the album at the same time as getting a story, and am very much enjoying it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home